Saturday, January 28, 2012

Welcome to the CatapultHR Blog!


Welcome to the CatapultHR blog!

It is the mission of CatapultHR to provide human capital and HR related information, discussions, and solutions for entrepreneurial and technology focused leaders.

My name is Rachel Rush, PHR and as the author of CatapultHR, I bring a variety of HR experiences in the technology, education and service industries.   I am passionate about the advancement of HR as a value added strategic business partner and hope that what you find on this blog helps you move your HR capabilities and performance closer to where you know they are capable of being.

I welcome your comments and insights.  You can also follow me on Twitter @CatapultHR.  Welcome and stay tuned for upcoming blog posts!

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the discussion!